Effective on Nov. 23, 2010, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will increase the application fee by an average about 10%, except for Naturalization application. In recognition of the unique importance of naturalization, the final fee rule contains no increase in the naturalization application fee.
Also, there are 6 application/petition fees will be reduced:
- Petition for Alien Fiancé (Form I-129F);
- Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status (Form I-539);
- Application to Adjust Status from Temporary to Permanent Resident (Form I-698);
- Application for Family Unity Benefits (Form I-817);
- Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document (Form N-565);and
- Application for Travel Document (Form I-131), when filed for Refugee Travel Document.
This page is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)